The website IGC at www.IGCMarkets.com (hereunder referred to as the “site”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is held and managed by MaxxMedia LLC with registration number 1162 LLC 2021 and located at First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines. IGC offers its traders the chance to enjoy bonuses and special offers occasionally which are subject to the following terms listed in this Bonus Policy, in its Terms and Conditions and/or any other specific terms or regulations that are made accessible on the site. In case a conflict arises in regard to the terms set in this Bonus Terms and Conditions Policy, and/or any other set of terms mentioned on the site, precedence will be given to i) Bonus Policy; ii) Terms and Conditions.
– Specific bonuses and special offers may not be available to traders who live in geographical areas or under jurisdictions that are limited by law. In such cases, the archaic requirements for the withdrawal of bonuses and accumulated profits may change. You may contact us at [email protected] for more details regarding this.
– Unless mentioned in the terms and conditions, only one trader per household is entitled to bonuses and/or special offers, notwithstanding the number of trading devices at the retained address. User identities of traders are decided by part of or all of the following: credit card number, IP address, name, mailing and e-mail address, and any other form of identification required by IGC.
– Any special offer or bonus may be extracted, repealed or amended at any time, for any reason without any prior proclamation.
– In case funds are cancelled or rejected by any payment service provider, IGC reserves the right to deny or nullify a bonus and/or profits of the trader.
– Traders looking to withdraw their funds from their account balance should allude to our withdrawal and refund stratagem available on the site at IGCMarkets.com
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The company may provide bonuses to its clients. The bonus will offer additional funds which the client can trade with on their account. Bonus and Promotions are for a bounded time. Bonuses on deposits appear to the Client’s trading account for the first deposit made (or following deposits if mentioned and at the sole discretion of IGC).
- The client is never forced to accept the bonuses. Once trading is initiated on an account after a trading bonus has been applied to the available account balance, the client is believed to have willingly accepted the bonus and it cannot be reversed.
- The bonus that shall be credited to the Client’s account is likely to comply with the terms of the offer made to the Client. This may include but not confined to making a minimum deposit and/or a minimum level of turnover of the account within a bounded time period.
- All bonuses are given at IGC’s discretion. IGC retains the right to place, alter or annul the criteria for bonus qualification at its sole discretion. The company will disclose the policy publicly, under which you will be authorised to withdraw any bonuses received by you and may place, alter or revoke the criteria for bonus withdrawal. We do not recommend that you accept bonuses unless you are committed to trading over an extended period of time and know that all bonuses are bound by the following conditions:
- No withdrawals are permissible until a trading volume of 1 Lot of the bonus is achieved (hereinafter: “the Trading Requirement”).
- An added fund is not transferable; a bonus provided to one account cannot be transferred to another.
- If under any circumstance, a client is suspected of wrongdoing or deception, IGC preserves the right to cancel bonuses, promotions or advantages that have been offered or are expected to be offered to the designated trading account.
- In the event of suspected fraud or fraudulent activity on your behalf, or if payments by you or on your behalf are charged back, IGC keeps the right to reserve from your account any amount that is in surplus of your original deposit, and, if so deemed essential by the Company, to start any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you, and at its sole discretion.
Insurance Terms And Conditions
- IGC provides funds insurance services to its customers. The insurance will offer additional funds to the client equivalent to the amount of the trade lost under MARGIN CALL. The insurance comes with a 20% premium that would be enumerated from the margin call amount for a bounded time. The capital is applied to the client’s trading account within a week.
- The client is not obliged to activate the insurance services. Once trading begins on an account after the insurance has been applied to the accessible account balance, the client is perceived to have willingly accepted the bonus and it cannot be reversed.
- The bonus that is to be credited to the client’s account is conditioned to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, this may encompass but not reduce to making a minimum retainer and/or a minimum level of turnover on the account within a bounded period of time.
- The fund’s insurance services are offered at IGC’s will. IGC reserves the right to set, change or annul the criteria for the insurance eligibility at its sole discretion. The company will make public the policy, under which clients will be entitled to withdraw any funds received by the client and may set, change or annul the criteria for withdrawal of the bonus.
- A standard lot unit is equal to $100,000 USD. To extricate the bonus from your account, you need to meet turnover requirements. The turnover requirement is enumerated as Bonus amount * lots per instrument. Keep in mind that only closed trades are eligible. To draw out the Bonus from your account, you need to meet turnover requirements: “ X Bonus Amount * 1 = X standard lots”. The turnover requirement is “X standard lots”.
- We do not advise that clients activate the insurance unless they are committed to trading over a long period of time and understand that all funds are subject to the following conditions:
- The insurance funds are not transferable. This means that the insurance provided to one account cannot be transferred to another.
- Should a client, under any circumstance be suspected of wrongdoing or deception, IGC reserves the right to cancel the insurance, promotions or benefits that have been provided or are expected to be provided to the specified trading account.
- In the event of suspected fraud or fraudulent activity by the client or on behalf of the client, IGC retains the right to withhold from the account any amount that is in excess of the original deposit, and, if so deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by the client, at its sole discretion. **If ever any clarification is required in regard to any of the points above, please don’t hesitate to contact your trading mentor who will provide you with further explanations.
Under its sole and complete discretion, IGC reserves the right to withhold payment and/or revoke any special offer and/or bonus funds to user accounts that appear to be part of any form of conspired strategies, adverse exploitation of any malfunctions or failures in IGC’s software/system.
Such matters will be perceived as inclusive of abuse under the term “Bonus Abuse” but is also not constrained to the following:
- IGC members who have authority and are registered under more than one operative trading account on the platform; User’s account name does not correspond with the name on the credit card(s) provided during the registration of his/her account;
- The identical payment method or wire transfer account is used by two different end users on the platform;
- If a user has disputed charges (also referred to as “chargeback”) for any of the deposited funds in their account;
- Users who act individually or in affiliation to a group to create multiple accounts to claim free bonuses or any other special offers; and/or to attempt to abuse a bonus offer in any other way;
- Suspicious trading activity that appears fraudulent, manipulative, a case of cash arbitrage or any other attempt to collect risk-free profits through bonuses and/or other unlawful means.
- Under its sole and complete discretion, IGC reserves the right to resort to the following actions in the event where a user’s conduct is deemed as Bonus Abuse: Withhold and invalidate all the profits in the user account;
- Conclude the user’s account; Keep all funds in the user’s account; withhold user entry/eligibility from obtaining any further bonus or promotional offers in the future.
To the extent that is permissible by law, IGC shall not be liable for any loss of partial or full profits, data, revenues and/or any other damages whether financially, indirectly, special, consequential or punitive in regard to any bonuses and/or special offers that are subjected to this Bonus Policy. By trading with IGC, you consent that in no event shall IGC be liable and the foregoing limitations shall be effective even if the above-stated terms fail of its essential purpose.
The terms listed in this Bonus Policy shall be governed by and interpreted under the ICC ADR Rules and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the law in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in relation to any dispute that may arise in regard to IGC’s Bonus Policy. For the avoidance of doubt, the aforesaid shall not prevent us nor derogate from our right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue or jurisdiction.